This option is currently sold out.
Dia de los Muertos is a sacred and joyous time in Mexico and in my own home. We celebrate this spirited season by remembering the lives of loved ones who have passed, by creating altars to honor them. Lola y Tula has partnered with talented makers from Mexico to bring you this curated collection of pieces to begin or add to your own altar. We hope these precious items begin new ceremonies and traditions in your home for years to come.
The following treasures are included in every giftbox:
- 1 Otomi tapestry in Magenta or Black / 23.5 x 17 inches
- 2 palm garlands / Natural and Magenta
- 1 black pom pom garland
- Milagro de Corazon / In all Black or Black w Gold
- Copal Incense with clay holder by Relato Nativo
- Hand drawn Catrina Art
- All items handmade by artisan makers in Mexico