You guys.... we are seriously excited about this month's VALENTINE'S DAY GIVEAWAY!! And why wouldn't we be?? It's quite the Valentine's day present. We're thrilled to include some of our favorite handmade Lola y Tula pieces like our crazy useful, hand loomed blanket in blush and ivory... and our petite, Otomi, accent pillow... total gems for any boho-folk lover. But we are also throwing in some LA, local flavor in the mix too.
We're proud to have local artist, Hannah Hamilton's original hand drawing of Frida Kahlo, looking like a BOSS under a crown of flowers, framed in white wood.
The original #bosslady...... so it seemed only right to include the latest issue of one of our favorite local publications: Bossladies Magazine.
A labor of love for editor in chief, Chelsea Sonksen, her magazine aims at inspiring women to achieve their creative potential, by profiling and interviewing talented women of industry. Awesome right? Aspirational figures paired with fabulous photography make it a delightful read (and totally motivating!)
So, we hope you're as jazzed as we are this 'Día de San Valentín.' Just spreading a little love and gratitude for having such an amazing community of support! The contest winner will be announced on Valentine's Day so hurry and enter to win this $200 prize pack on Instagram, best of luck, details below!!
1. FOLLOW @LOLAYTULA ON INSTAGRAM
2. LIKE THIS PICTURE
3. TAG YOUR FRIENDS--THE MORE YOU TAG, THE MORE CHANCES YOU HAVE TO WIN!
4. WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON VALENTINE'S DAY
xxoo -- Gardenia
- Original art: Frida with flowers by Hannah Hamilton / 5x7 in / $44
- 100% cotton, pink + ivory hand loomed blanket / 83 x 54 in / $86
- Hand embroidered 'Otomi' accent pillow / 15 x 12 in / $50
- Bossladies Magazine, Issue #2 / $20