Like our traditional 'Francisca Caftan' style only cropped as a versatile top, each piece is made on a back-strap loom with naturally dyed, 100% organic cotton. Created in remote mountainous areas outside Oaxaca. With patterns woven within, resembling diamond shapes, florals or birds. It's loose shape allows for a casual and easy fit.
Each of these pieces express the artistic heritage of the people who create and preserve these important traditions for generations to come.
- 100% ORGANIC COTTON
- ONE SIZE: FITS MOST S/M/L
- WIDTH: 24 INCHES / LENGTH: 28 INCHES
- WASH IN DELICATE CYCLE/ OR HAND WASH / LINE DRY- NO DRYER
- SHIPS IN 3-5 DAYS
- EACH PIECE IS WOVEN BY HAND AND MAY HAVE UNIQUE FLAWS
- ARM HOLE SEAM CAN BE CUT AND LOOSENED FOR LARGER FIT