Like our traditional 'Francisca Caftan' style only cropped as a versatile top, each piece is made on a back-strap loom with naturally dyed, 100% organic cotton. Created in remote mountainous areas outside Oaxaca.
Made with a heavier gram of cotton, this blouse is soft and supple to the touch, while creating a shimmering look to the garment due to the double weave technique used. With patterns woven within, resembling diamond shapes, florals or birds. It's loose shape allows for a casual and easy fit.
Each of these pieces express the artistic heritage of the people who create and preserve these important traditions for generations to come.
Place cursor over photo for close up to view details
- 100% ORGANIC COTTON
- ONE SIZE: FITS MOST S/M/L
- WIDTH: 24 INCHES / LENGTH: 28 INCHES
- WASH IN DELICATE CYCLE/ OR HAND WASH / LINE DRY- NO DRYER
- SHIPS IN 3-5 DAYS
- EACH PIECE IS WOVEN BY HAND AND MAY HAVE UNIQUE FLAWS
- ARM HOLE SEAM CAN BE CUT AND LOOSENED FOR LARGER FIT