Your cart is currently empty. Click here to continue shopping.
Like our traditional 'Francisca Caftan' style only cropped as a versatile top, each piece is made on a back-strap loom with naturally dyed, 100% organic cotton Created in remote mountainous areas outside Oaxaca. With patterns woven within, resembling diamond shapes, florals or birds. It's loose shape allows for a casual and easy fit.
Each of these pieces express the artistic heritage of the people who create and preserve these important traditions for generations to come.
10% of your purchase will be donated towards charitable organizations that share our values. Our focus remains on early education and the support of mothers and children in Mexico, with emphasis within the areas in which we work.
- 100% ORGANIC COTTON
- ONE SIZE: FITS MOST S/M/L
- WIDTH: 24 INCHES / LENGTH: 28 INCHES
- HAND WASH OR DELICATE CYCLE/ LINE DRY- NO DRYER
- SHIPS IN 3-5 DAYS
- EACH PIECE IS WOVEN BY HAND AND MAY HAVE UNIQUE FLAWS
- ARM HOLE SEAM CAN BE CUT AND LOOSENED FOR LARGER FIT