Handmade in the village of Aguacatenango, a small community in Chiapas, this region is known for its embroidered blouses traditionally worn by the women in the village. Because agriculture is a large part of family lives here, you'll find corn (maiz) and florals a significant symbol found in their craft.
This dress drapes easily yet feels fitted in the bodice. Drop waist has drawstring belt to wear loosely or to tighten.
- 100% Lightweight cotton
- One Size / Fits size XS - M
- Bust: 19' Waist: 17' with draw string belt to wear loose or tighten Length: 43'
- Hand Wash, Line Dry- NO DRYER
- Made entirely by hand; may have unique flaws
- Ships in 3-5 business days