We are extremely proud to introduce our first leather saddle bag, sustainably made by a family of artisans in Mexico entirely by hand. Playful yet polished, our 'Dos Gardenias' style is for everyday & anywhere.
This classic silhouette, crafted in high quality, veg tanned, cow-hide leather is decorated in floral artwork done in 'cencilado,' a centuries old hand tooled method renowned in Mexico. To reduce waste, all parts of the hide are used in crafting this bag. There may be slight color and grain variations, characteristics of the natural leather and individual to each item.
Coated gold hardware lends an elegant finish to this rustic yet modern look. The roomy shape is enough for all of your must-haves, while the shoulder strap can easily adjust to a hands-free crossbody. A modern twist to a timeless piece made and worn for centuries.
- Hand crafted in Mexico
- 100% veg tanned genuine cow-hide leather
- Gold-tone hardware
- Magnetic flap closure
- May have slight color & grain variations due to natural leather
- Cleaning instructions: For light cleaning of all leathers except suede, wipe with a damp cloth. For more serious cleaning, please contact a leather cleaning professional.
- Ships in 3-5 business days
- Height: 9 in.
- Width: 10 3/4 in.
- Depth: 3 in.
- Adjustable shoulder/crossbody strap
- Drop length on shortest setting: 13 in.
- Drop length on longest setting: 22 in.