MONTSERRAT TURQUEZA - ARTIST
Centro de Abastos Oaxaca, is a piece by Oaxacan artist Monserrat Turqueza. The vivid imagery highlights the sights, sounds and feelings found in the Mercado of Oaxaca Mexico, all pulled together on a page like a collection of favorite things.
Montserrat's work is a reflection of her surroundings, the stories of her family, the natural world and above all, feelings. Sentiments of strength, sadness, isolation, pride and joy are easily found in the dreamlike worlds she creates. Her pieces, whether painted or drawn digitally have a consistent theme of feminism, family and a deep rooted love of her culture.
All pieces carried are digital illustrations, signed by the artist and professionally printed
- LARGE SIZE: 27 in. x 20 in.
- SMALL SIZE: 19 3/4 in. X 13 3/4 in.
- Printed on high quality textured paper / Canaletto 300grs, 50% cotton
- Imported from Oaxaca, Mexico
- 3-5 business days to ship